NAD has an enviable reputation for delivering superb value for money, especially when performance is a priority.
The T 747 will further enhance this reputation by offering the very latest high definition features and performance at a very competitive price.
Though not offering quite the degree of customization of our higher priced Modular Design Construction AVR′s, the T 747 features the same remarkable flexibility of NAD′s highly refined User Interface.
And unlike other brands that inflate their power ratings to impress the unwary, NAD offers Full Disclosure Power ratings that clearly spell out the capabilities of our products under real world conditions. Pair the T 747 AV Receiver with the T 557 Blu-ray player for a full HD Solution.
* 7 X 60 watts Simultaneous Full Disclosure Power
* 7 X 120 watts Minimum Continuous Power (FTC)
* Auto Setup and Calibration of speaker settings with supplied microphone
* Data Port for use with optional NAD Dock for iPod
* Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD Master Audio lossless decoding
* Dolby Digital Plus, ProLogic IIx, DTS HD High Resolution Audio, Digital Surround 96/24, Neo:6
* EARS surround, Enhanced Stereo, Dolby Virtual
* 5 Custom AV Presets allow instant recall of unique speaker settings, listening mode, and tone settings
* AM/FM Tuner with 60 Presets (30 AM and 30 FM presets)
* Optional DAB (230V) or XM (120V) Tuner Modules
* 4 HDMI Inputs with Repeater Function
* Analogue Video Inputs are converted to digital HDMI Output
* SD signals are converted to HD up to 1080p with onboard Faroudja DCDi Processing
* 6 Analogue Audio Inputs, plus 7.1 analogue input
* 2 Optical and 2 Coax Digital Audio Inputs
* 4 Analogue Video (S-Video and Composite) and 3 Component Video inputs
* Front Panel Inputs for games, cameras, etc. include S-Video and Composite Video, Analogue Audio, Optical Digital Audio
* 2 Digital Outputs; 1 Optical, 1 Coax
* Zone 2 AV Output with independent Source and Volume setting
* 2 IR Inputs, 1 IR Output
* RS-232 port interface to advanced control systems
* 12V Trigger Out
* AVR 3 Remote; 4 Device Control with NAD code library